Saturday, February 2, 2013

Suite Lovin'

This one is for all of you who live on campus. Okay, so it's not ideal.  Especially here at SHU, residential life is pretty annoying. My suite has gotten written up a few times and that leads to fines and headaches. But it's not all bad! Plus if you can work it out with the people you live with it's a lot of fun. My living situation is pretty extreme. I live with 10 other girls...psychotic, I know. But I'm lucky enough to find bitches that are just as bat-shit crazy as I am. But for a lot of people living with others isn't as easy and I've got some tips to help you out:

Make schedules.
Its easier if everyone knows who has class when. If your living in a tight space a bathroom schedule would help too and a PMS schedule wouldn't hurt either...
Do chores.
Okay when we all decided to have a chores list I was far from enthused. But it's actually pretty helpful and the chores can be small and super easy. We have a board hanging on the fridge and picked Sunday as cleaning day.
Share.
I pretty much have six closets at school because we share so much of our stuff. Sharing is caring people!
Get out.
When you get a chance do something on your own. Maybe head to the gym solo or run some errands. Living with the people you hang out with can be a lot and alone time is a must. 

Crazy living situations don't have to be a catastrophe!

No comments:

Post a Comment