Thursday, September 26, 2013

HOMECOMING

Alright so this past weekend was homecoming here at SHU. 
 
I was beyond stoked because that meant my sister was heading back to CT.  (Shes the cutie on my back to the right) But as excited as I was about that, there are some potentially awkward situations that come along with it. I mean, people you never thought you would see again, maybe some you got to know a little better than others, were back. But forget about the awky alumni situations and have some fun at homecoming. I mean, football games are the best place to show some school spirit. So get decked out in your school apparel and tailgate. Me and my girls made sure to pregame with friends and enjoy all the festivities that come along with the weekend. From hitting the day parties to hitting the bars at night raging with the alumni wasn't all that bad. It's fun to see some familiar faces and enjoy the rest of the time we have to party. So when homecoming comes around ALWAYS participate. But no matter the occasion all home games are a must to attend a must to take the most of. 

Btw the pioneers are 4-0 KILLIN IT BOYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment