Monday, February 4, 2013

The Hallway Catastrophe


Alright, so it's the dreaded Monday. Not because of class, but because of the halls. You've been bugging all morning praying you don't see that kid you hooked up with this weekend on your way to class. Keep your fingers crossed, but you know you're gonna. That's exactly how the universe works. Trust me, this is a catastrophe I've dealt with. I've done the awkward look down at my phone and even the random change of direction. No matter what you do, it's gonna be awkward. But they're thinking the exact same thing, so chill.

Just say hi. It's really not that weird. I mean if you guys were, not to be graphic, "swapping spit" two days ago then why can't you swap a hello?

I know, it sounds crazy. But, what's the worst that can happen? So what if you get snubbed? Big deal. Plus, aren't we all kinda over playing games? I mean, we're in college people! So be upfront and make the first move. There's no reason to act like you don't know someone that you clearly do.

Avoid the awkward and man up!

No comments:

Post a Comment