Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Long Distance Catastrophe

Okay this isn't for all of you people in relationships trying to make it work, so go away. I am so single, it's not even funny. This one is for all my bitches from back home. Living in this suite can make a girl go crazy. Especially since this insane snow storm hit CT. I've been trapped in my suite for the entire weekend. The last time I went out was Thursday (that was painful to even type.) 

Anyways, me and my roommates have gone insane and I'm about ready to kill all of them. So when you get to the point of a roommate brawl, hit up friends from home. I can always count on my two Jersey girls, Tessa and Adi (My two best friends) to keep me from the crazy. Vid chat with your high school friends if you get a chance. It always gives me a little piece of home. Plus, not only does it give me a minute to vent, it can also make for some pretty funny conversations. Clearly from the picture above. So avoid going loopy between drama and school work and go back to high school where things were so much easier. Keep up your old relationships because they keep you grounded. I can always count on these two loons to make me laugh and that keeps me sane!


No comments:

Post a Comment